Century Control Systems, Inc. provides the following services:
- Develop interconnection wiring diagrams for all of the circuits to be installed and terminated.
- Calibrate all instruments, analyzers, and transmitters.
- Perform Operation Readiness Testing to verify that all systems are fully ready for operation including all I/0 points
- Provide support to start-up the entire monitoring and control systems
- Performance Acceptance Testing to verify that all monitoring, control, and data acquisition systems are fully operational and performing satisfactorily
- Operation and maintenance training of OWNER personnel on equipment,instruments, and miscellaneous electrical units provided under contract.
- Provide contract Documents for project consisting of Specification, Process & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&I’s), DCS Block Diagrams, Electrical Plan, Drawings Interface Drawings, and Installation Details.
- Furnish and installing instrumentation and control equipment.
- Terminating all wiring and control circuits.